Infinity War spoilers! Turn back if you haven’t seen the movie yet.
I have some bad news. It would seem that our normal show notes writer was in the half of the galaxy who turned to dust. Yup. Thanos done un-made ‘em. As the search for a new writer gets under way, let me catch you up on this week’s podcast.
Major talking points:
- Building a brand starts with product
- GoDaddy as a case-study of bad brand management
- Actually interacting with your customers can help you learn what they need and want
- Being a part of your customer’s culture can be as important as what you are selling
- Jeremy recommends payroll solution gusto.com
- James recommends the bacon bowl, especially if you want to eat a lot of cheese and other meat.
- Rob suggests a really interesting game called blackbox.
- Kevin suggests taking advantage of telemedicine, the ability to interact with a doctor via video chat.