James, Rob, and Kevin are at it again and this time they’re discussing a some hard truths of entrepreneurship…
- Rob calls out the Gary Vaynerchuk gospel of hustle.
- Kevin questions Apple’s brand strength.
- Rob thinks you are a terrible photographer.
- James makes a case for having the right idea… late.
- James, Rob, & Kevin discuss the weight of being the decision maker.
- James reminisces on the television show Wings and has a Joe moment.
In each show we’ve started wrapping up with some tip, trick, product, service, or resource to help you in your own entrepreneurial journey. This weeks recommendations are…
- Kevin: Book – The Art of Scrum
- Rob: App – Overcast.fm
- James: Book – The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Keeping Your Sh*t Together: How to Run Your Business Without Letting it Run You